Saturday, 26 March 2011

Three new ATC's

I call them Dividemeup

I'm sorry about the flash distorting the colour. I painted some stiff interlining with acrylic paint then overlaid it with a piece of green 'tissue' which has gold threads running through. I then added small pieces of tissue, blue wrapping paper, painted bondaweb and a few scraps of a project I did a while ago (I never throw things away). The whole thing was covered with a soft gel medium and when dry a few lines of stitching added with a white backing added later. I made a mistake with the first one I did and tried stitching without bonding first. So small pieces of Bondaweb did the trick and kept the backing stable enough to stitch. This means I can write on the back of my ATCs.
Oh yes I forgot to say that I made two postcards at the same time. So from the same piece I work I now have two postcards and three ATCs.
Dividemeup postcards

No comments:

Post a Comment